How long does a typical event last?
– The Createry’s events run about two hours long, with a short halftime break. We suggest you arrive fifteen minutes early to select your seats, as we operate on a first come first serve basis. If you arrive more than fifteen minutes late your seat may be given to someone from our wait list.
How do I apply my coupon code to my reservation?
– Just find your event listing, adjust the number of tickets that you would like, apply your coupon code, and proceed to check out! If you encounter any errors, just contact us and we will be sure to assist you!
What kind of paint will we use?
– We use a water-based paint called acrylic, which is completely non-toxic and washes very easily off of skin with soap and water. The paint does tend to stain clothing, and we suggest you wear clothes that you wouldn’t mind getting colorful. We do supply aprons, but The Createry is not responsible for damaged clothing.
Can we drink/eat while we paint?
– Of course! Anything to get your creative juices flowing! Keep in mind that these events are not BYOB, so any food/drink that you might want as you paint has to be purchased at the venue.
What is included in the ticket price?
– Included: All supplies needed to create your painting – paint, brushes, table easels, canvas, aprons, and the unique experience of step-by-step guidance. Don’t forget – you also get to take your masterpiece home!
– Not included: Food and drinks (must be purchased at the venue)
What if I can’t make it to my event and I have already purchased a ticket?
– Don’t worry! If you have to cancel/reschedule or if for any reason we have to cancel/reschedule, we will work with you to move your original reservation. Although there are no refunds, your purchase(s) are easily transferable to another event, as long as you notify us twenty four hours before your event start time. Just send us an email and we will help you transfer the ticket(s) to another scheduled event. If you have booked a private event with us and cancel after your deposit has been made you will be charged 30% of the initial invoice amount as a cancellation fee.
I am not very artistic; will I still be able to make a painting?
– Our instructors are well-trained artists and teachers and can help with any questions or troubles you might have throughout the event. We are here to ease your painting anxiety! Each of our paintings are carefully constructed to suit everyone’s skill levels, so choose the painting you want to create, not the one you think you can create. We guarantee that you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome!
Can children attend events?
– Price of admission for adults and children is the same, and both are equally welcome to attend events. Some of our host bars do not allow children due to the presence of alcohol, and we encourage you to contact the host venue prior to ticket purchase to ensure that your child is allowed to join us to paint. Remember, the events take place within a bar and customers are encouraged to drink, so it might not necessarily be the best environment for a child to explore their creative side. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (all guests must paint – our events sell out and we don’t always have the space to accommodate people who are not participating).
Do you organize private events?
– The Createry makes for a perfect bachelorette or bachelor party, group bonding activity, birthday party, or corporate event. We can choose a host bar for you or travel to a destination of your choosing. Remember, we bring all of the supplies and do both the set up and clean up. You can leave it up to us to ensure that your party is fun and organized – all you have to do is schedule your private event and show up! If you’re interested in scheduling your private event with us, please contact us. If you have booked a private event with us and decide to cancel after your deposit has been paid you will be charged 30% of the initial invoice amount.
I want my bar to host The Createry’s events – how do I get started?
– It’s simple! All you have to do is contact us and we can work around your schedule to choose a date and time of the week for The Createry to turn your bar or restaurant into a fun and organized painting party!
How many people will attend my event?
– The student to teacher ratio is important to The Createry. The capacity for our events is twenty five people.
Do I have to bring my ticket confirmation with me to the event?
– You will be able to check in to your event once you arrive using an attendance sheet provided by us! No ticket confirmation needed.
Are walk-ins welcome?
– We bring supplies according to the amount of tickets purchased for each particular event. We can’t guarantee seating to customers without previously purchased tickets, but if we have the space and supplies to seat you, the more the merrier! Walk-ins may not use coupons.
Can I watch my friend(s)/family paint?
– If you attend an event you must purchase a ticket. The events sell out and we don’t always have the space to accommodate people who are not participating. You will be pleasantly surprised by how easy and fun it is to paint, so share the experience with your loved ones!
******PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BY PURCHASING A TICKET, PAYING A DEPOSIT, OR MAKING A RESERVATION, YOU AGREE TO THE AFOREMENTIONED POLICIES******